Thursday 12 November 2009

Flower album

Although being a new mum can be tiring I have been trying to keep my creativity flowing. So here is an album I made using a great Stampin' Up! Simply Scrappin' kit. The kit contains everything except adhesive and dimensionals so it's really easy. Plus each kit gives enough stuff to make 2 of these albums plus there are leftovers that are perfect for embellishing cards.
The albums make great gifts and stocking fillers. This one is plain but I intend to fill it with photos at a later date. You could give the album blank or fill it with photos of someone special!
Although the design looks complicated it's actually quite straightforward. I am hoping to run classes on it in 2010 so let me know if you are interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!