Thursday 12 November 2009

Scraps

Do you have a pile of scraps lying around that you mean to use up but somehow that new kit is just too tempting and you end up ignoring your noble plans to use up your scraps? Well here is a challenge: Set yourself an hour or two to use ONLY your scraps to make as many cards as you can. The only things I allowed myself to add when I was doing this challenge the other night was card blanks and a couple of reindeer and tree stickers that I couldn't resist at a stationary shop!
It's amazing what you can do when you challenge yourself. I think the cards look a bit different from my usual style but I like them nonetheless. it just shows what a bit of imagination can do!!

PS - I don't know why this photo has come out the wrong way around but hopefully you can still see what I mean.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!