Wednesday 9 December 2009

Simply Scrappin'

So at last I have posted some more pictures of my little one and showcased my new favourite Simply Scrappin' kit, Sunny Day (pg 78). This kit is so bright and cheery it's hard to know where to start. I love the cute patterns on the papers and the stickers are so versatile.

The 'Sweet' page has a title made from the cool new Sticky Cuts Sweet with Cosmo glitter(pg86). I was surprised how easy these were to use and the effect is really cool.

The turquoise page was a bit different for me. I usually have straight lines on my pages but I tried using a variety of circles in different papers to create a layered look. (apologies for blanking out the photo but it was a bit embarrassing to post on here!)

The final page is the first one I made with this kit. I got all carried away with the flower stickers and layered them up with dimensionals to make them more 3D. I also used my Darling Dots hostess set (pg10) to create one of the hearts by the journalling. That hostess set is absolutely adorable and very useful, I think.

Hope you like these pages of my lil one. Don't forget to order your own Sunny Day Simply Scrappin kit to make your own cheery scrapbook pages.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!