Saturday 2 January 2010

Happy New Year 2010!!!

Happy New Year to you all, dear bloggers! I hope you had a good one.

The card I have for you today is not a card I have made before. I usually include my New Year wishes with my Christmas card but I was a little but slack on the card front this year so I have a few people I still need to wish well for 2010.
Yes, my Sunny Day Scrappin' Kit is still being thoroughly over used. I lurve lurve lurve it! I saw the idea for this card on this site. I adapted it and used some lovely orange ribbon and the Seeing Spots stamp set. I'm also still playing with my white embossing powder on every project so it was used for the greeting on this card as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!