Tuesday 9 February 2010

Rustic Valentine


Here is another Valentine that I created to take part in the Colour Challenge this website.

I seem to be having a week of using some random bits in my stash. I found this gingham card in the bottom of my 'red' file and thought it looked nice.
The hearts were punched out then fixed with removeable adhesive so that they stayed in place while I used my sewing machine to run 2 rows of straight stitching on it.
I managed to squeeze an extra bit of stamping onto the envelope using markers to make it two different colours. Fingers crossed my Dad gets brownie points from my Mum with this card!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute, Cate! I love the stitching across that sweet row of hearts:) Thanks so much for playing the Curtain Call!

    Make sure to link your posting back to the challenge:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!