Thursday 1 April 2010

Mini Catalogue day!

Hooray hooray it's mini catalogue day! Stampin Up! have brought out this AMAZING mini catalogue filled with such gorgeousness we'll all need to have everything. (I've decided there is no such thing as want any more, it's need!) Email me if you would like to place an order.

There is also a reminder for you about registering for your FREE place at my Open House on Saturday 10th April and Sunday 11th April. There are still places available for you and your friends. There will be lots of products to play with and try, a complimentary copy of the Mini catalogue, Make & Takes as well as door prizes each day! Hope you can be there on one of the days as it's going to be a lot of fun!!

If you cannot attend the Open House but would like a copy of the Spring Mini catalogue I can post you one. Just drop me an email: blueangelcrafts@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!