Thursday 22 April 2010

Starter Kit Special Offer!


Stampin Up! are offering a fabulous 10% off the regular price of the starter kit! Now is the perfect time to join my team!!
On top of £115 of FREE products you get:
  • Discounts and special offers available to Demonstrators only
  • Creative and inspirational contact with other Demos
  • Attend exclusive Stampin Up! events
  • The chance to earn income & rewards
  • Much much more!

On top of the above offer from Stampin' Up! I am offering a FREE gift if you sign up during this period through me!!!

The starter kit costs £125 with this offer instead of £139. Contact me if you are interested or would like to ask questions. The offer is available from 23rd April until the 7th May 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!