Saturday 24 April 2010


Yes, yes I have been a bad blogger recently. I have so many cards to show you but it feels like no time in which to post them currently!
The above card is Bashful Blue and was used to display some of the gorgeous Sweet Pea stack of papers. Various circles from different patterned papers and then they were layered up with Dimensionals (foam pads). The sentiment is from Something Sweet and is embossed using white embossing powder. Simple but quite sweet, I think.
This card is using the lovely Vintage Vogue set. The large flowers were stamped using Versamark ink and then clear embossing powder. The Chocolate Chip ribbon is pinched with a decorative brad. I rarely use this green colour (I can't remember the name, it might be Garden Green?!) but I think it makes it quite striking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!