Sunday 6 June 2010

From the garden

This is the gift I made to take to my cousin's house this afternoon. She was having a housewarming/husband's birthday party. I used a vase from our wedding (we still have a carrier bag of them!), tied some Regal Rose ribbon around it and attached a punched tag that I stamped in Old Olive ink. The stamp is from an old hostess set that I love. The roses are from our garden. I just wish you could smell them through this blog! They have such a gorgeous scent, and we're lucky enough to have tonnes of these in our little garden.
The party was so hectic I didn't get to hand her the gift in person but I hope she discovers it later and it brings a smile to her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!