Thursday 17 June 2010

Cute cardy

Apologies for the lack of posts. For the last few weeks (at least a month now) my creative juices have dried up completely. Above is a card made by one of the people at my class last Thursday. I love the use of the star punch combined with this patterned paper.
Exciting news! The little one has begun crawling properly. She's been attempting to crawl for the last 6 weeks or so, but in the last week she's really got her skates on! Nowhere is now safe. Even worse, she's taken to cruising around the coffee table but fingers crossed we don't have to worry about walking for a little bit longer.
My Nanny made Immy the gorgeous purple cardigan in this picture. Isn't it adoreable?

Don't forget that the table top sale is coming up on Saturday 24th July. It's the perfect place to pick up some bargain crafting goodies. If you are having a clear out and would like a table there are still some available (£5). Also, little Sis is going to be making delicious cakes for you to eat there too! For more details see my previous post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!