Friday 4 June 2010

No such thing as a mistake!

My sister made this card for my Open House back in April. She's not a card maker usually, but fancied playing around with the supplies that littered my dining table.
I really liked the design, especially the vintage look. I guess the stamps helped (all those vintage ones!), but also the way that the sentiment has little black lines where the ink has rubbed off other parts of the rubber matting. I'm told that this was a mistake so she decided to continue the sentiment to make it look like she meant it to be that way, and I am super impressed! What a clever sister I have!!

Card: Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue
Ink: Basic Black
Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Very Vintage jumbo roller, Tiny Tags
Other: Jewellery punch, White satin ribbon, Linen thread, Random paper scraps

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!