Tuesday 29 June 2010

Still here

So sorry for the lack of blog posts of late. It's all been happening around here!

Tonight we have a French friend coming to stay. She's an absolute sweetie and we can't wait to have her stay. Sadly her flight has been delayed I-don't-know how many times and she's still not here! Still, we don't have proper plans for tomorrow so we might spend it lounging about (whilst caring for my little darling, of course!)

I've been hit by the green bug. No, not some kind of nasty virus, but the gardening kind. Currently we're growing: tomatoes, lettuce, pak choi, sweetcorn, broadbeans, climbing beans, spinach, courgettes, squash (flying saucer shape), beetroot, radishes, calendula... and so on. There is probably more but since it's late I can't remember the details. Anyway, last week I treated myself to some lovely garden furniture and we've been enjoying many meals outside. What a treat. Although it's muggy outside, it's still fabulous to be experiencing a 'proper' summer. Seems like years since the last one!

There have also been lots of lovely people contacting me about Stampin Up! There are still places available on the classes I am running, see here for details. Also, I've taken a few bookings for private parties but I'm not fully booked as yet so book yours fast to take advantage of the amazing hostess special offer which continues until the end of July.
If you still haven't taken advantage of my Colour Renovation Deal there are still a few hours left of June!
Lastly, I am still taking bookings for tables at the second-hand craft stash sale which will be held of Saturday 24th July 2010 in Ash.
Contact me for details about any of these events/special offers.
Enjoy the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!