Monday 19 July 2010

Punch Art card

This is a card that we made last Thursday at the Punch Art class. We had a lovely evening chatting and creating and the ladies who attended were great fun.

The idea of the punch art class was to show versatile punches can be. This one featured a 1 3/4" circle punch, one of the hearts on the 3 heart punch and the scallop punch. It was inspired by Fletch95 on Splitcoast Stampers.

The flowers were made using the scallop punch and I have shown how to make these numerous times but I still love them. The centre of the flower has a heart that has been coated in Crystal Effects to make it nice and shiny, a bit like a button.

I altered the colour scheme to incorporate Melon Mambo and Soft Suede as I couldn't resist using these new colours.

It was quite a romantic looking card so I used this as a wedding card for the lovely Tidds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!