Sunday 18 July 2010

Wedding bells


This is the gift I made for a dear friend who got married yesterday. She had a gorgeous dress and looked really happy. I hope that she will fill this album with photos of her big day or her honeymoon.
Congratulations Mr & Mrs Tidd!

The album was made using the Simply Scrappin kit, Love Stories, featuring the colours Certainly Celery, Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink and Bashful Blue. The kit is great because it contains cardstock, patterned paper and self-adhesive die-cuts that all coordinate beautifully. Even better you plenty of left over bits and bobs from this project so you can use them to embellish cards, envelopes etc.

Also, don't forget that the craft sale I've organised is next Saturday at St Peter's Hall in Ash from 10-12. There are still a few tables left so book one now if you have craft materials you'd like to sell.

1 comment:

  1. Just been going back through your blog for inspiration and saw this post, which I must of missed at the time as I was on honeymoon!!! Thanks so much for this beautiful gift. I'm hoping that being stranded at home this weekend that I may be able to finally get round to filling it with some wedding photos!! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!