Thursday 12 August 2010

Chic combo

This card was sent to me a few weeks ago from my upline, Natalie, along with a cute little keyring. I love this card! It's so smart and chic. The black panel is white embossed using the Bella Toile background stamp. That makes this card a good one to produce in numbers, and each card will be unique as it will have a different part of the background stamp design on it.

Today Munchkin is really unhappy as she is teething so we're having a quiet morning in. We're STILL waiting for the stairgate to be delivered but now we're also expecting a new car seat and some other bits and bobs to be delivered. Boring... but at least I have my lovely stamps to keep me entertained!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!