Monday 23 August 2010

Friends (Football Friends?!)

Oh dear! Not sure what's happened to my blog but the layout's gone mad. DH and I have both had a go at fixing it but to no avail. Any ideas would be gratefully recieved. Anyway onto crafting...

I love Brocade Blue so that formed the base for this card, combined with More Mustard, Certainly Celery (a tiny bit) and Chocolate Chip with Close to Cocoa stamping. I thought this would be quite a masculine card but I guess all the flowers make it rather feminine! Not great for football friends then.

Hope you have had a good Monday. We've had pretty severe weather today, going from brilliant sunshine to torrential downpours and back again! Still, we had a nice little trip into town to run some errands, so not a bad start to the week. Hope your week has started equally positively.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!