Saturday 21 August 2010

Fun Day In

Hello! Apolgies, I meant to post yesterday but time ran away with me. I was priviledged to have a "day off" from being a Mummy yesterday. My Mum kindly took Munchkin out after her morning nap and we fetched her at bed time! Not wanting to waste the opportunity I invited some of my favourite stamping buddies over to join me in a crafting day of leisure. We had a great laugh.
It appears to be "wedding season" amongst my friends, as both of the girls pictured got married this summer and I was making wedding cards for my sister to give to her friends.

The card at the top of the page is a clear copy of one I saw on Monica Gale's blog. However, I did change the colour scheme, sentiment and lose the ribbon. The pretties kit has some gorgeous flat backed pearls which really makes the flowers look extra special. The colours featured are Close to Cocoa, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla and Cameo Coral. The DSP is Bride which is perfect for weddings or any luxury style cards/scrapbook pages. Of course I used my absolute favourite stamp set: Vintage Vogue! However, I made a lot of projects throughout the day with various stamp sets, which I will be sharing with you over the coming days/weeks.
Having spent a day away from Munchkin, it's always extra lovely the next day as I missed her! I found this photo from back in April and couldn't resist sharing.


Have a great weekend and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!