Monday 9 August 2010

Punch Class take 2

The card at the top is a variation on the pansy card that the ladies made at the class. As I'd made that card a number of times before I started playing about with my boho blossoms punch and created these flowers. I added detail to them with a white marker.

As it's August there were just two lovely ladies: a mother and daughter team! It was really fun to make the cards and they each added their own unique touches to the designs. Watching what other people do is my favourite part of teaching classes. It amazes me what wonderful ideas people think of using the same materials, so everyone learns something at the session!

Keep an eye out for details of future calsses I am currently putting together. I know a number of you have requested a magical folding mini book so I am busy scheduling dates for this before Christmas. There is also the new catalogue launch in October so I am also planning a catalogue launch party... keep your eyes peeled for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!