Saturday 14 August 2010

Red Aqua & White

Making a break from my Vintage Vogue phase, I decided to use a challenge to help kick-start my creativity. There is a Creative Craft party at http://www.shimelle.com/ and this set fulfils one of those challenges.
For those of you who have looked at the class schedule you will know that there is a Two Step Stamping Class on Saturday 21st August at 1pm at my home in Surrey. That is next Saturday! Well, above is a preview of what we'll be making at that class. Contact me if you'd like to book a place blueangelcrafts@gmail.com.
The stamp set featured is Big Bold Birthday. I adore this set and even better news is that until the end of this month (August) it is on sale with 20% off the regular price. This makes the set just £19.16 instead of £23.95 for the set containing 13 stamps. What a bargain! If you can't attend my class you can still order the set from me, just drop me an email at the above address.
The colours used are Real Red, Whisper White and Tempting Turquiose. The cute gift box above was based on a design I saw on All Things Stampy!, a blog by a fellow demo called Helen. Her blog is always full of good ideas that set me off when my creativity is hiding. The box is deceptively simple and very effective. Plus it holds plenty of choccies!

Hopefully it's possible to use these gifts for men and women, and even kids. The stamp set itself is really versatile and is one that I turn to for cards for men all the time.

Today has been a really good day. We were an ultra-lazy family today, and stayed in bed/pyjamas until lunchtime! Then my DH took Munchkin out to Birdworld while I had some creative me-time. Not content with being a perfect husband he is aiming for sainthood by doing our weekly grocery shop while I am writing this blog post. What a sweetie!! Hope you are having a good weekend, and see you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!