Tuesday 14 September 2010

Project update

Yes, yes here I am! Thought I'd dropped off the face of blogdom, didn't you?Well, it's been all go here. The craftroom is starting to take shape, I've just got to put my stash into the fabulous storage set that Dear Hubby has prepared for me. What an angel. The poor man was up til nearly midnight last night!

Here you can see a selection of pages from my Learn Something New Every Day class that I am taking from Shimelle.com. The best thing about this project is that it is small so I am using up all my stash that is not being carried over onto the new catalogue.
Talking of the new catalogue, if you recieved a Catalogue Launch Party invitation from me, please let me know if you can come! It's going to be a fabby event and I'm already dreaming up the make and take, goodie bag gifts and cakes that we're going to enjoy!

On a different note, here is a (not very good) shot of Munchkin. I found that she had been chewing an emery board (nail file) and you can just about see her lovely emery goatee! Very funny. However, removing the ridiculous goatee wasn't less popular. Can't believe that she's just turned 11 months!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!