Sunday 19 September 2010

What's new with you?

Hope you are having a great weekend. Above is the class I held on Thursday night. We had a lovely time chatting and making this cute handbag (designed by Monica Gale) and this flowery card (desgined by me!). The card uses the same stamp for all 4 flowers, but each flower demonstrates a different stamping technique (as described on a previous post).

I loved the handbag when I made it at a class so I couldn't help but share the lushness of this project with my ladies!
These are the little ribbon bundles I gave to people who have ordered from me in September. I tried to give each person colours that they would use and enjoy. The tag was cut with the large tag punch, and has Trendy Trees images that have been clear embossed. The sewing edge was drawn by hand and the finished tag was attached with a little linen thread.

Yesterday DH went to play rugby so Munchkin and I went with a friend to BirdWorld. A fun time was had by all!!
Enjoy your Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh, how gorgeous is the baby God Bless. :-))))I like the handbag, is so cute... brilliant idea. Alexandra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!