Tuesday 12 October 2010

Hello! Hope you are having a good Tuesday. This morning I took Munchkin to my cousin's house and she played with her little girl. The two toddlers were sooo cute together!

This is a card I put together when I was making samples for my Catalogue Launch Party. It features DSP called Greenhouse Gala in Daffodil Delight that has been matted on a piece of CS in the same colour. The flower embellishment is Marina Mist CS that has been stamped in the same colour ink using the Medallion background stamp. I then white embossed a flower image from Ornate Flowers and punched the whole lot out with the flower punch.

The base of the card is in Crumb Cake (formerly Kraft) that has been stamped with Versamark to get a cool watermark background. A piece of Marina Mist taffetta ribbon goes around the card. The sentiment is from a fab set called Trendy Trees. Oddly I seem to use the sentiments more than the trees themselves! The sentiment was punched out with the window punch and then a button to the left of the sentiment was added (sadly this button is now retired).

It looks like a simple card but there are plenty of details. Hope you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!