Monday 11 October 2010

In Color Snowflakes

The colour combination on this card is really unusual for a Christmas card. It's In Colors: Peach Parfait, Conchord Crush and Pear Pizzazz with a dash of Chocolate Chip and Whisper White. If, like me, you have studied every inch of the new catalogue you will be aware that this is a total copy of a card in there. I was struggling with how to use my In Colors but combined like this I think they look really smart.
I must be honest and admit that I don't have Pear Pizzazz ribbon... I used a retired Certainly Celery ribbon, but I think I got away with it!

So, we had the birthday party. Here is Munchkin with her Daddy blowing out the candle. Doesn't she look angelic?!

This picture was taken while she enjoyed her favourite present of the day: an indoor swing! Her Grandma and Grandad were really generous with this gift and they were repaid with the widest grin. I've not seen her legs wave about like that in ages.
I'll be back tomorrow with some more projects and an invitation to join my new stamp club.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!