Sunday 10 October 2010

Leaning tower of Eiffel

This is a card I case'd from ... you guessed it... Splitcoast Stampers! It was really quick and easy. I love it because it includes some of my favourite white embossing powder! The Eiffel tower was stamped using Versamark and even though I have clear stamps I managed to make it wonky!!! So now it's the leaning tower of Eiffel.

Stamps: Artistic Etchings
Card: Sahara Sand, Marina Mist & Early Espresso
Inks: Versamark, Marina Mist
Other: White embossing powder, Dimensionals, Circle Punches
Today we're celebrating the Munchkin's FIRST BIRTHDAY! I truly cannot believe it. To be fair it is not actually her birthday until Wednesday but we both work on a Wednesday so we won't see her much. We've got both sets of grandparents coming and both Aunties too!
I spent the morning organising the cake table and in Paperchase I found these fabulous cake plates:

I also got the tablecloth from Paperchase. I am hoping that it will survive the weekend and then I can use it for future parties. Below is the birthday cake I whipped up this morning:
It's a plain vanilla sponge, baby pink icing and then I decorated it with mini marshmallows, dolly mixtures, hundreds & thousands and edible glitter. I hope that Munchkin likes it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!