Wednesday 6 October 2010

Moooorning! Hope you are enjoying some sunny weather where you are.

This card is a design I've adapted from Splitcoast Stampers (again!) but I have changed the design little. The colours I've used are Rose Red, Certainly Celery and So Saffron. I stampde the flower images using Ornate Flowers on Whisper White. Then I cut them all out and layered them on scalloped flower squares, also in Whisper White.

The coloured stripes are pieces of Rose Red and So Saffron and then at the bottom there is a single layer of Certainly Celery 1/4" grosgrain ribbon. I stamped the greeting in Early Espresso, and although it says "Happy Birthday" you can imagine that many other greetings could be used.

Right, I am off to my day job now but I will be back with something new tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!