Thursday 14 October 2010

My Baby is One!

Yesterday was Immy's first birthday. I really cannot believe a whole year has passed! Unfortunately DH and I both had to work so we didn't see the Munchkin much but we thoroughly enjoyed every minute in her company. She's soooo much fun nowadays.

This is the card that I made for my lil one. It's Elegant Eggplant, Rose Red, Wild Wasabi and Certainly Celery. A bit Halloween-y, but I guess it is the season for it. My Just Perfect Alphabet helped me to make a personalised message, which I punched out with a 3/4" circle punch.
The darling was given a huge array of pretty presents and I wanted to send out thank yous asap. I used my All in the Family set to make a little picture of Immy! I stamped in Basic Black and then coloured it in with my In Color markers in Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade, Conchord Crush and Blushing Bride (cheeks).
I'm in love with my new sentiment set, Curly Cute, and got stamping in White Craft ink for a simple greeting. The fantastic thing about this card is that I get 4 from each A4 sheet of Poppy Parade card. I just cut 3" chunks off width-ways to make tent fold cards. Easy peasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!