Monday 18 October 2010

Sour cream container

This is a simple lil box. I love sour cream containers. They are so satisfying to create and they always look gorgeous. This one is made from Daffodil Delight CS stamped in the same colour ink using Ornate Flowers stamp set. The scallop circle punch was used to cut out Pear Pizzazz CS and layered on that was another flower stamped and then and yellow one cut out and layered on top. To finish was a simple piece of 1/4" Whisper White Grosgrain ribbon. Voila!

Today has felt a bit like Christmas is here! We made rich fruit chutney, festive seasoned salt and planned all sorts of tasty treats for Christmas. I'm looking forward to decorating all the packaging to the hilt now I have so many punches and colours to choose from! I've also been toying with the idea of making Super-sized *pimped* sour cream containers as gift wrapping this year... watch this space, as I am sure to share them with you if I do give them a try.

Hope you've had a good Monday, and see you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!