Thursday 7 October 2010

Tiny Tag Friends

This is a card I have case'd from the new catalogue! I love these Tiny Tags stamps and the jewellery tag punch makes using them soooo easy. I love this colour combination of Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Crumb Cake and Chocolate Chip. So simple but looks really complicated. I think it took about 10 minutes to make from start to finish.
The tags are attached with Clear Rhinestone brads, silver brads, Daffodil Delight brads (from the Brights brad pack) and linen thread. I love getting all the embellishments out to play with!
I'm now just waiting waiting waiting for my order of new things from the catalogue. I can't wait to get creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!