Friday 14 January 2011

DVD labels

Our DVD collection has got out of control! Dear Hubby has bought some ugly black folders to keep the discs in, but I couldn't help pretty-ing them up. I made tags from Crumb Cake CS and then stamped in Basic Black using the gorgeous Bliss Sale-A-Bration stamp set. On some Very Vanilla I stamped descriptions in the same colour ink using Just Perfect Alphabet. Each folder has a colour and the striped ribbon, little birdie and flower were stamped in the colour. The flower was also rolled in black ink before stamping. A little bit of Linen thread attached them to the zip and voila!
Hope you have had a good day. I'm looking forward to Natalie's training event tomorrow - it promises to be great fun and a chance to catch up with pals. I'm sure that I'll have lots of new ideas to share with you tomorrow night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!