Thursday 27 January 2011

It's Thursday! Phew what a hectic 24 hours... our heating broke (again) so there's been chaos getting it fixed, sorting out alternatives and rearranging our schedules!

Onto brighter things - I go to a weekly craft club after work on a Wednesday and we've decided to create some cards for a colleague so she can sell them to raise money for charity. This was our first session and these are the cards we came up with!

At the top are cards made by Amy. I just love her style, don't you? Always get lots of ideas when I see what she's created.

These are the cards I made. We were enjoying using the Sale-A-Bration sets (of course!) and we were proud of our creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!