Monday 17 January 2011

Just discovered...

Morning all. I have just discovered Kristina Werner's blog. Oh my gosh I LOVE her style. So here are a few cards inspired by ones on her blog.

Above is a card that uses up teeny tiny scraps of Blueberry Crisp DSP. On her blog Kristina used ribbon. I've just realised that the stamp set I've used it another retired one called Sealed With A Kiss. Love this set, so it's sad that it's now retired.

Anyway I was able to use Sahara Sand CS and then spritzed on top of it (there will be A LOT of spritzing in the coming posts as I'm now addicted!!) and the buttons were just ones I had lying around from clothes as my Stampin' Up! ones looked a bit large.

This is a card that is on the most recent post on Kristina's blog but I switched the Bashful Blue and Crumb Cake layers over and then used Poppy Parade to contrast. It's hard to see but there's a little bit of glitter around the edge of the heart. To follow the polka dot theme I used the background stamp Dot Dot Dot to give the blue layer a few Whisper White Craft Ink dots.

Not entirely sure what to do with all the Valentine's I've made... I might have to sell a few as I don't think my husband would be grateful if I sent them to other people!!! Any other ideas... let me know, although please don't say save them for next year as I have a stash of about 5 from LAST YEAR!!!

Have a good Monday xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!