Thursday 6 January 2011

Naughty cat birthday card

This is a card I made for my father-in-law on his birthday last month. It's based on one from SCS. Using punches makes cardmaking really quick and easy. I used various punches to create the cat: 5 petal flower punch, 1/2" circle, large oval and the window punch. The treat cup has some fish stamped in it from Something Sweet stamp set, then I put a white chocolate fish inside as a little extra gift.

The patterned paper was from the Brights stack - these are an absolute bargain. Check them out in the catalogue!

We've not done too much today which is nice as yesterday was pretty hectic. There are still places on my Alien cards class this Saturday morning if you'd like to join me!

2 comments:

  1. I really don't know where you get the time! You are always so full of ideas. pity I can't make the class tomorrow.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AMAZING!!! Please can we make this one at craft club!? I love!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!