Tuesday 18 January 2011

Sunny days

Welcome to another Kristina Werner inspired card! This time I changed the style of flower and also I used different paper and added some more faux stitching.... so pretty much it's my interpretation of her card layout.
Anyway, the papers used are from a set called Sunny Garden. A sweet set a papers that has a stamp set to match. The colours are Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron and Peach Parfait on a Chocolate Chip base.
We had a lovely day today, with plenty of naps and admiration of the gorgeous sunset on our way home from grocery shopping. Fab! Later I'm off out with the girls and I can't wait to catch up with them all. Have a good evening, whatever you are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!