Wednesday 9 February 2011

Hope your week is going well. The card above is based on one I saw on Ronda Wade's website (I think), and it was a label on a gift at a leadership meeting. I thought it was sweet so I added a different greeting: another Sale-A-Bration'd card using So Happy For You.

The original colours had Elegant Eggplant which I switched for Daffodil Delight to make it more spring-y and less Hallowe'en-ish. The other colours are Basic Black, Very Vanilla and Pear Pizzazz. The patterned papers were from the Greenhouse Gala DSP.

The Blue Angel Team is growing well and I'd like to welcome Sally W and Bev H to the Stampin' Up! family. Hooray for lovely crafters!!! If you'd like to join the team, drop me an email: blueangelcrafts@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!