Monday 28 February 2011

Make It Show - Day 3

Today I thought I would share the cards we made in the card class we ran at the Make It Show this weekend. The above card is in Concord Crush with Very Vanilla and a mat of Crumb Cake CS. I'd never used this Fine Flourish stamp but I am now totally addicted. It looks amazing stamped with glitter too, so I will try and do that soon.

This card also featuring the words from Punch Bunch, a Sale-A-Bration set. I love this set and am really sad to say that TODAY is the LAST DAY you can earn/get hold of this set. The sets will never appear in a future catalogue or promotion. Boo hoo! Email me if you'd like to make a £45 order today and get your hands on one of the sets before it's too late.
This is the second card that we made in the card class. The main image is from Fun & Fast Notes stamp set, a super-useful set that covers pretty much most occasions. Everyone had fun with blender pens to colour in their image with Pumpkin Pie ink. The DSP is Sweet & Sour speciality papers and the words are from Sincere Salutations.

The lovely but sadly absent Mrs Wonka sent me this Business Card Holder made using the SAB set, Bliss. Isn't it divine? I have taken it home to use in pride of place at my next workshop. Thank you Mrs Wonka! (Get wells soon too)
There was lots of interest in my Retreat Day in Ash on the 19th March - don't forget to book your place soon to avoid disappointment. Booking closes on 5th March.
I'll be back tomorrow to share the new promotion that will be running in March to check back here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!