Monday 7 February 2011

New Classes to boost your creativity

I'm happy to announce new classes! You can view the new class list here. I hope there is something that appeals to you! You can email me to book your place or ask any questions: blueangelcrafts@gmail.com

I wouldn't want to leave you with no inspiration, so here is a card I CASE'd from Rhonda Wade but I switched the colour combination. To inspire the colour combination I used my trusty Color Coach. A fabulous tool which shows you a variety co-ordinating colour combinations. This combination is Rose Red, Marina Mist and Perfect Plum. Yummy!! I used Punch Bunch for the 'true friend' sentiment and the 'thanks' is from So Happy For You - both are Sale-A-Bration sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!