Thursday 3 February 2011

Tin of lurve

Thursday already. Today I had my new recruit, Diane, come and visit for a chat and a stamp. It was lovely to see her new creations and share ideas.

Above is a creation I've made based on one by Heather Klump. The original tin came from Waitrose and contained chocolate chunks (for cooking). Just the perfect size for altering at about 4" high.

The stamp set used is Tart & Tangy, a set I've been neglecting recently so it was nice to be making use of it again in Daffodil Delight. The heart stamps are from So Happy For You Sale-A-Bration stamp set and are stamped in Real Red to contrast with the yellow.

This is the top view. I couldn't reist decorating it too. So, another Valentine gift ready to go! Just one more decision to make... what to put inside it. Lemon sherberts maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!