Sunday 13 February 2011

Two step hostess thank you

Hello and Happy Sunday! Today I have a card made with the Level 2 Hostess set, Fast & Fabulous. It's a fantastic two-step-stamping set. As per usual I free-styled and stamped by eye using Marina Mist and Soft Suede. The card base is Sahara Sand CS. The greeting was stamped in Soft Suede too and comes from the Sale-A-Bration set So Happy For You.

I played around with my spritzing tool, pearls and punches plus a little Marina Mist ribbon for the finishing touches.
Fans of Munchkin have been requesting more photos of her so this is for them! Above is Munchkin about half an hour ago eating a Mississippi Mud Pie. As you can see, she really enjoyed it!
After lunch Munchkin went for a walk in the garden with her Auntie. Hope you've had a relaxing weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!