Tuesday 15 March 2011

Designer Paper Share

*** EDIT: Only 2 shares left!***

Hello all! I wanted to invite you join my Designer Paper Share.


I need 8 people to join the share but slot already filled (me!). I can only afford one share as I've been splurging in preparation for my Mini Catalogue launch party (put 9th of April into your diary now!!!).


Anyhoooo back to the papers. ALL of them are gorgeous!!! However buying them all is out of most people's budgets. All 13 packs (NOT including pattern stacks) would total £116.15 and if we're being brutally honest, it's unlikely that many of us would be able to use that much paper.


So, how would you like to get your hands on a BIT OF EVERYTHING (not including Pattern Stacks) for £14.60?!! That's less than the price of a big punch. In this share you'll receive one 6"x6" square of each double-sided sheet from the following collections:


  • Sweet & Sour Specialty (£9.95 full pack)
  • Nursery Suite Speciality (£9.95 full pack, please note: one of these is a circle so you'll receive a quarter of a circle of that one)
  • Greenhouse Gala (£8.75 per full pack, as are the rest of the list)
  • Woodland Walk
  • Love Letter
  • Celebrations
  • Blueberry Crisp
  • Newsprint
  • Jolly Holiday
  • Lap of Luxury
  • Sunny Garden
  • Elegant Soiree
  • Play Day

See pg 88-91 of the current Idea Book & Catalogue for pictures etc. Please note that the Pattern Stacks are not included in this offer as they are a total bargain as they stand and worth the investment.

The 6x6 sheets you receive would be perfect for 6x6 scrapbook pages, embellishing cards and other projects too. It won't take you long to decide on your favourites and then you can order full packs of those designs as you fancy. Each sheet is double-sided, if you'd like to make the most of every pattern you could take two slots in the share.

There are limited spaces on this share so please email me (blueangelcrafts@gmail.com) ASAP to book your slot! The papers will be delivered to me, where I will cut them to size, and then you can collect them or I can post it out to you at cost or give it to you when I see you at my next event e.g. Mini catalogue launch party on the 9th April!!

I'll order as soon as all the slots are taken, but I am aiming to fill the slots by the end of Monday 20th March ready to place my next order on Tuesday 21st March.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!