Thursday 3 March 2011

Get well soon

Today I have a card for you that I made in the middle of the night! I've not been well and couldn't sleep so I got creative. This was inspired by a card I saw made by Vicky. I used Growing Green stamped in Always Artichoke and then coloured with blender pens in Pear Pizzazz.
The squares of stamped image are 1" square and these are mounted on Pear Pizzazz CS. Underneath this is a layer of patterned paper. I thought this was Pear Pizzazz in rubbish artificial light but in the cold light of day I might have mixed it up with Certainly Celery. Anyhooo I think it looks sweet.
There is a bit of gold thread and then a sentiment from Sincere Salutations. This is another card for my poor grandmother who is really very unwell. I hope that I will be able give this to her very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!