Friday 11 March 2011

Regional Training

Hello all - did you miss me? I've not been myself in the last week but I think I've turned a corner and normal service should soon be resumed.

Today was the regional training in Hounslow. It was very exciting to see my upline, Natalie, AND 2 of my lovely downline! There was laughter, ink, photos and chatter. Excitingly I got recognition for my sales in January! I had to stand up in front of everyone which a surprise!! If you'd like to join me at the next Stampin' Up! training event, why not join my team? Contact me for more information blueangelcrafts@gmail.com

A tradition at all events where demos meet up is to do "swaps". This is where you get to take home a little piece of other people's creations. Above is a copy of my swap card. Sadly i took the photo in artificial light so the colours look a bit odd, but the combo is Real Red, Whisper White and Basic Black. The stamps I used are Growing Green (in black) which I coloured with a red marker. The sentiment is from Simply Said - I just love the curvy script - and stamped it in red.

Hope you are well and I aim to be back posting regularly on here so see you again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!