Monday 4 April 2011

For my mother

Hello and welcome to another exciting week! Above is a card I made for my brother to give my Mum yesterday for mothers' day. As he only asked me about 12 hours beforehand this is what I came up with. It's made with yummy shimmer cardstock and has a strip of Rich Razzleberry patterned paper from the amazing value Pattern Stacks. The stamp is from the set, Nature Walk, which is a fabulous set. This particular stamp is perfect for marker to stamp colouring. This is where you use the brush tip of your marker to colour different parts of the rubber with colours so that you get a multi-coloured stamped image. I'd daftly left my Mothers Day stamp with one of my downline so I used the marker's fine tip to handwrite a greeting. Mounted the stamped image onto Rich Razzleberry CS and added a couple of pearls and voila! Today has been a quiet day of relaxing as we had a busy weekend. Boring jobs like washing, cleaning and tidying up were done, as well as a quick walk to Tuneful Tots. Fab! Tomorrow will be a day of baking in preparation for my Mini Catalogue Launch Party on Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!