Sunday 17 April 2011

Grace

My cousin's daughter turned three this week. Today we went to celebrate it at a family party. The card was made with Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue & Certainly Celery colours. The monkey image is from Fox & Friends and was stamped in Soft Suede and the faces were coloured using a marker in Crumb Cake. Don't you just love this alphabet set? It's called Broadsheet Alphabet and is super-useful. Finally, I added a little glitter between the monkies for added shimmer.
To match I made a little gift tag with her initial on it and punched out with the two tag punches.


We had a lovely time seeing Grace and her family all celebrating with her. Happy Birthday Gracie!

1 comment:

  1. So cute!!! I've really neglected fox and friends!!! Love the use of the broadsheet alphabet set too!!! I think it's lovely to give children personalised birthday cards. Where did you get the 3 from??? Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!