Monday 11 April 2011

Happy Anniversary

Saturday DH and I celebrated our two year wedding anniversary. It's hard to believe it's been that long but I guess time flies when you're having fun! The above card is the same layout as I've used before that I found on Kristina Werner's site. This time I used Elegant Soiree papers and a heart punch for the focal point. I'm not 100% happy with it as I think the heart melts into the background paper too much, but as I only had the time it took DH to write his card, I don't think I did too badly!
His favourite sweeties are Haribos Tangfastics so I bought him a packet of those too but SU'd them up using a top note die as a bag topper and stamped his initials using the Broadsheet Alphabet set. To be honest it was a bit of a squeeze fitting the whole packet into a medium cello bag but since I'd started using that size I decided to just squish them down and make them fit!
So here they are together. The colours are Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake and... oh I forget all of them, but they are the main ones!!


Hope you have a good Monday. Today we're going to Raymond Blanc's restaurant, Le Manoir Aux Quat'Saisons, and I can't wait!!

1 comment:

  1. I think the card is lovely!! I wouldn't worry too much. Lovely colour combo, and love the harribo bag!! Hope you had a great time today!! Very posh!! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!