Friday 1 April 2011

Mini Catalogue Launch Day

Hooray hooray it's Mini Catalogue Launch Day! If you'd like to peruse the mini catalogue in full just click here. I have been madly in love with everything, but I'm especially thrilled with the Big Shot arriving - SU have many exclusive dies that help you make gorgeous, unique projects with ease. If you'd like to place an order, please email me blueangelcrafts@gmail.com Anyhoooo onto my project that I've created to share with you today:It started with a plain wooden house frame that I painted with primer and then spritzed and daubered to my heart's content with Soft Suede ink. Then I used the Nature Walk stamp set and co-ordinating DSP to create the bases and use many stamps to make "fillings" for the rectangles. Below are some more close-up pictures of the detail. In addition to Nature Walk, I've used Artistic Etchings for the embossed key image, Clearly For You and the butterfly in the charity set, Strength & Hope. Yes, yes, I really went to town with all the new goodies! You can see some of the Champagne chunky glass glitter and a beveled window on the raspberry image. Yummy!
Please do leave a comment and/or join me as a Follower as feedback is always great. See you for the bloghop tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful project!! Showcasing the nature walk set perfectly!! Love the glitter frame!! Amyxx

    http://www.craftythinker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic ... and so different. Gorgeous.

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW could you add the next link in the bloghop please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it love it love it please can I have one lol x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is GREAT! LOve all the things you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous house Cate - so much to see

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!