Monday 18 April 2011

Springy Strength & Hope

Hello! It's a beautiful day and there is a sunny card here to share with you.
The colours used are So Saffron, Certainly Celery & Whisper White. I love using my Big Shot to emboss and this embossing folder, Manhatten flowers, is just so pretty. The Strength & Hope set makes creating a card easy peasy. Even better, the set gives £1 to a cancer research charity. I will be giving my commission from this set to the Farnham Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice too, so there will be money going close to home as well.


The butterfly was cut out and raised on Dimensionals and had a few basic rhinestone gems to add glitz. As there is no main sentiment you could use this set to make cards for all sorts of occasions too.


We had a great day today with my in-laws visiting (they need a regular Munchkin fix!) and we enjoyed the garden and sunshine. Hope you had a great day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!