Thursday 21 April 2011

Watch out, I'm BUZZ-y


This door hanger was a cheap chipboard base I bought from my local garden centre. It was great fun using my Distressing Kit and new Botanical Gazette patterned papers to decorate it. I used the bees from another sheet of paper in the set to cut them out (I was too impatient to stamp, colour and cut) and layered with Dimensionals.

The leaves at the bottom of the piece was from Nature Walk and stamped in Always Artichoke ink. To finish there is chunky Champagne Glass Glitter along the roof and a little ribbon and a giant button! Phew. This glitter is super easy to use and since the grains are quite large you don't get it falling everywhere.

Hope you are still enjoying the heat and sunshine. Munchkin ate her first ice-lolly today! Lovely sticky fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!