Monday 30 May 2011

Butterfly-tastic

As you may have noticed I'm a real fan of butterflies and I couldn't help but have a go at this design when I saw it on Vicky's website.

I changed mine a little and embossed the background (from Notably Ornate) in gold. I actually stamped this the "wrong way" but actually I think it looks ok this way around. I then cut butterflies on my Big Shot. If you don't have any embosslits you don't know what you are missing! These are teeny little dies that cut AND emboss all in one.

Lastly some pearls were added for some more sheen and voila! CASE'd!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cate - I can't comment because Blogger is hiding photos from me and I can't see your card.
    I hope you are ok and you have had a good BH weekend.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!