Thursday 26 May 2011

The girl's a natural!

Yes this is made by my lovely Munchkin! She is such a talent. Her latest obsession is with gaining entry to my craftroom, so today I took her in there to craft. She LOVED it. We had paint, glitter, stamps, ink, stickers and patterned paper. This is one of her best creations from the session. I thought I liked layers but she is an absolute pro at layering!!!

N.B. All the products shown that Munchkin used are sadly retired.
Since it's been nearly a week since I posted something crafty, here is a card that I finished today! It's been stamped with the set Strength & Hope. The cute hearts are part of the same stamp so I used a Ridinghood Red marker to colour them and then coloured the rest Basic Black.

A few pearls and a large heart punched out of Ridinghood Red DSP raised with Dimensionals foam pads and voila!

Today we've had a nice quiet day with a little Zumba, cleaning and swimming! Tomorrow is the last day until Half Term!! Many of my colleagues are counting down the minutes they are so worn and I can't blame them; it's been a hectic time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!