Friday 27 May 2011

Happy Scrapbook page




I love to scrap! This is a page I've put together for a forthcoming class demonstration for the local U3A in June. The brief was to have a single photograph and keep the costs down! I managed to include punches, stamping, patterned paper, ribbon, buttons and the Big Shot (for the title alphabet).


It's based on a page that was shown in the January 2011 Impressions magazine. This is a monthly publication that is posted out to all UK demonstrators and is always full of gorgeous projects! I've adapted it slightly to suit what materials I have on hand and the colours I wanted to use.


Hope you enjoyed your week and have something nice planned for the Bank Holiday weekend. We're taking it easy but there will be a match at Twickenham for DH and a family visit to my sister at her new place in London too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving comments - reading them really does make my day!